Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Items

Thanks Auntie Tami for the Broncos Bottles and Husker sippy cups
Thanks Grandma/Grandpa McNally for my first MHS clothing
Ryan is really excited about his first purchase for the baby.
Go Huskers!

Thanks Auntie Erica for the outfit from New York City

Thanks Auntie Erica for all the fun little lamb outfits.

Thanks Auntie Erica for my first Noah's Ark toy.
I really love the elephants ears.


The Crib

The Toy Box and Thank you Home School moms for the Winnie the Pooh Bath tub, towel, wash cloths and soap.
The Dresser/Changing Table

Crib, bedding and thank you Jamie for the Bear and Shaley/Regan for the dogs and Grandma Quinlen for the blanket!


Another look at the crib


Here is one look at the baby room


28 Week Ultra Sounds Picture















2 comments:

  1. What a lovely nursery. It turned out very nice. I absolutely love the furniture! Your cat seems to think so too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I really have to get on the ball and buy you something quick so I can get a shout out on your blog, huh??? :) KP

    ReplyDelete