Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Week

We are ready for our Trick or Treaters to come to our house so we can hand out some candy to them :)





Part I... Logies First Halloween











I don't wear the bib I just like to eat them.





Friday.. Logen is not at the house today but BONES is
















Thursday.. Just a little Spooky outfit today! The next two days will be better I promise! I love my new pumpkin socks. Thanks Auntie Erica for them!




I threw up all over my football outfit so I thought I would be a baseball player since the World Series started tonight

















Wednesday Bonus... Future Hugh Hefner on the loose











Wednesday... Future Husker QB!








Tuesday... Where are the birds!



Monday... The Doctor is in!





Sunday... Harley Motorcycle Dude
Thank you auntie Erica for the Halloween Hat





No comments:

Post a Comment