Thursday, December 3, 2009

Here I am getting ready to go swimming for the first time in Colorado. The pool water was 86 degrees and it even had two water slides, a little kids slide and zero entry for little guys like me.
Sitting and waiting for mommy and auntie to get ready so we can go swimming.

Mommy bought me this floating thing this summer. She knew that it would come in handy when I got a little big and was she right. I just kicked away when she put me in it and we went swimming together.









Great Auntie Vickie swimming with me.
Landon and I in the pool!
I don't think I stopped sucking on my hand the whole time I was swimming.


Auntie Erica, Haylee and I in the nice warm pool.
Look at how shallow the water is. I could even sit up it was so shallow!


Did someone call a plumber?

No comments:

Post a Comment