Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy "2" Birthday

Happy 2nd Birthday Little Logie
























Glasses and puzzle do we need to say more.

Krista and Norah bought me Mickey Train set! I love Mickey and Trains :)



















































Practicing up to play soccer!







Swimming with Norah!



















Thursday night birthday party!
Nikole made me an awesome picture!


Ashly and NiKole came over for dinner before they left for vaction! I got some water toys so when we go to the pool I have something to play with :)






Nana let me open some presents early and I got some water buckets, a book and a shirt!


Auntie Amy came over also to celebrate with us and she got me my very own size serving spoons and a car!

Thanks Ashly, Nikole (KA Sarky) and Auntie Amy for coming and celebrating my birthday with me. I had so much fun and thanks for all the great gifts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment