Monday, March 16, 2009




Here I am....


My name is Barkley and I use to just live with my dad and then he brought this girl home one day to meet me and that was over six years ago and now she is my mom.


I really love my new mom and sometimes I don't even listen to my dad when he is talking to me. She spends so much time with me that I just can not leave her side. Whenever she goes into a different room in the house I have to follow her. Sometime I even follow her into the bathroom if she will let me.


I use to live in Minot for years with my dad and then he got a new job and moves to Williston. My new mom and I lived without my dad for only a couple months and then we finally moved to Williston to be with my dad. We have now been in Williston for almost three years. It is amazing how long it has been since we have been gone. I really miss my grandparents but when my parents go home I always get to go with and that makes me very excited.


My mom and dad told me that we are adding another addition to the household. I wasn't very excited about my last brother that arrived one day at the house but now we are best buddies. So I thought it can't be that bad a second time around. But...... then I found out it wasn't going to be a furry friend it was going to be a real human. It is growing right now in my moms belly and I really like to lay and cuddly my head on her belly. I hope someday I will be able to feel it but mom usually doesn't let me lay to close to her belly because she tells me it puts too much pressure on her.


My favorite things to do are Hunting, Licking my paws, Going for walks and mainly just laying around on my favorite chair.

1 comment:

  1. Cousin Ginger says Hi to Barkley and Snickers all the way from MA!! Woof!!!

    ReplyDelete