Monday, March 16, 2009




Here I am...


My mom finally thought she should put a blog together because she loves to see all the updates her friends put on the blog and thought she better give it a try.


A little about myself....


My name is Snickers and I arrived to my new parents house two years ago. I was really nervous when I first arrived and my dad didn't really enjoy me coming home. I got bit one day in cat fight and he thought he should go out and shoot me because the other cat had bitten my back leg. He called my mom and she said he could shoot me and to leave me alone till she got home from work to see what the damage was. My mom ended up bringing me to the animal hospital the next day and nothing bad really happened. I just had to go on some meds for awhile. I really love my new parents and I really really love my dad. I love to cuddle with him when he come home from work and sits on his favorite chair. But (don't tell my dad) I love my mom the best because she lets me cuddle with her at night time and we sleep all night long together.

No comments:

Post a Comment