Thursday, September 10, 2009

2 month Check-up




Today mom and dad took me to my two month check-up. I was doing good till Dr. Kemp was checking me out then I started to cry really really hard. Mom calmed me down....... but then a nurse and the intern came in and then it down hill with 2 shots in one leg, 1 shot in the other and then something in my mouth. We had to wait 20 minutes afterwards to make sure I didn't have a reaction to any of them. Mom cuddled me close and I fell asleep :)


Weight: 14 pounds 5 ounces (95% on growth Chart)
Length: 23 1/2 inches (75% on Growth Chart)
Head: 16 inches (75% on Growth Chart)

The Dr. said I have a neck like a football player!




1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow, Den! He already weighs more than Zella and she's almost 7 months old! I think you've got a future offensive tackle on your hands! Sounds like he's thriving...good job, mommy!

    ReplyDelete