Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just Me :)

Well I have been having some tough times the last couple of nights. I really want to go to sleep but I love to be around my mom and dad that they have to cuddle with me till I am really sleeping before they can put me in my crib. When they try before that I trick them into thinking I am sleeping...... but I start to cry and they come and get me and give me loving till I am out cold! I am doggone cute..... In my mom and dad eyes

My mommy has been taking me for walks everyday since it has cooled off and the bugs have gone away a little. I did although get a bite on my leg with our walk yesterday but I am alright!




1 comment:

  1. Little Logen,

    Are you getting spoiled by your mommy and daddy? I love your big smile. I really wish you would do it when we see each other on the computer!
    I miss you lots.
    Love,
    Auntie Erica

    ReplyDelete